Atheist Universe details why God is unnecessary to explain the universe’s diversity, organization and beauty. Using simple, straightforward logic, this book rebuts every argument that claims to “prove” God’s existence.
A comprehensive primer for countering today’s religious dogma, Atheist Universe addresses all the historical and scientific questions, including:
• What is atheism, and why is it so misunderstood?
• If God is a myth, then how did the universe appear?
• Without God, is there an objective “right” and “wrong”?
• What is the meaning of life without God?
• Is there evidence of Jesus’ miracles and resurrection?
• Can atheists explain “near death” experiences and medical miracles?
• Can science and the Bible realistically be reconciled?
• What is the behind-the-scenes relationship between politics and religion?
(Synopsis from Amazon.com)